5thGenRams Forums

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Greetings from GA

KRYTEN

Reaction score
Newb here so apologies upfront for the many stupid questions I’m sure will follow!

My order details should be in my signature if I’ve done this right, but just in case;

Limited 4 x 4, E-Torque, Rambox, Black with matching tires and Black interior, Body Color Bumper, 22’s, Pano Roof, Bed Utility Grp, 33 Gal Tank, Limited Level 1 Grp, Trailer Brake Control, Protection Grp

Ordered at my local Augusta dealer on 7/17 no word from them yet on status, hopefully I’ll have some info when added to order tracking on here in the next couple days.

KRYTEN

Reaction score
Thanks! I went in and raised merry hell with the dealer tonight. Seems me thinking I’d ordered my truck on 7/17 translated into them actually placing said order 9/13.
They did have an eta on shipping of 10/6-10/8 which means I hopefully should get it by end of Oct??
They said I’m in D1. Is there anywhere that gives a listing of what those codes mean?

KJRam

5thGenRams Supporter
Site Supporter
Reaction score
Thanks! I went in and raised merry hell with the dealer tonight. Seems me thinking I’d ordered my truck on 7/17 translated into them actually placing said order 9/13.
They did have an eta on shipping of 10/6-10/8 which means I hopefully should get it by end of Oct??
They said I’m in D1. Is there anywhere that gives a listing of what those codes mean?

BA: New order that hasn't been checked BB: Review by fleet department BD: Special equipment processing BE: Edit error BG: Passed edit n/a for schedule BGL: Edit ok partsunavailable BX: Passed edit available for schedule C: Sub firm - Tentative schedule D: Firm schedule - dealer has allocation and all partsavailable D1: Gateline schedule - scheduled to be built E: Frame F: PaintG: Trim I: Built not ok'd J: Built ok'd JB: Shipped to Upfit Center (for Stripe) JE: Emission check JS: Shipped to storage KZ: Released by plant , invoiced KZL: Released - not shipped KZM: First rail departure KZN: First rail arrival KZO: Delayed/recieved KZOA: Plant holds KZOB: Zone/distribution holds KZOC: Carrierdelays KZOD: Carrierholds KZOE: Mis-shipped vehicle KZOF: Show/test vehicle KZOG: Damaged vehicle KZOH: All other reasons KZT: Second rail departure KZU: Second rail arrival KZX: Delivered to dealer ZA: Canceled

YoAdrian

Staff member
Site Supporter
Reaction score
Is there anywhere that gives a listing of what those codes mean?
If you really want to fixate on something go get the forum’s truck build tracking account upgrade (aka BOTS or the Bobbi Order Tracking System)... not too much and you’ll know it’s at the dealer before your salesman does. I literally did. Just an idea.

Welcome to the forum!

Last edited:

KRYTEN

Reaction score
BA: New order that hasn't been checked BB: Review by fleet department BD: Special equipment processing BE: Edit error BG: Passed edit n/a for schedule BGL: Edit ok partsunavailable BX: Passed edit available for schedule C: Sub firm - Tentative schedule D: Firm schedule - dealer has allocation and all partsavailable D1: Gateline schedule - scheduled to be built E: Frame F: PaintG: Trim I: Built not ok'd J: Built ok'd JB: Shipped to Upfit Center (for Stripe) JE: Emission check JS: Shipped to storage KZ: Released by plant , invoiced KZL: Released - not shipped KZM: First rail departure KZN: First rail arrival KZO: Delayed/recieved KZOA: Plant holds KZOB: Zone/distribution holds KZOC: Carrierdelays KZOD: Carrierholds KZOE: Mis-shipped vehicle KZOF: Show/test vehicle KZOG: Damaged vehicle KZOH: All other reasons KZT: Second rail departure KZU: Second rail arrival KZX: Delivered to dealer ZA: Canceled
Awesome! Appreciating the folks on here more and more every time I log in. Thanks

Ram Guru
Reaction score
Congratulations on the order. I feel your pain. My dealer waited four weeks to place my order after putting down the deposit.

devildodge

Staff member
Site Supporter
Reaction score
Welcome

Really annoying that your dealer waited so long to put in your order.

We are ready for all your questions, and I am sure you will also be able to add some answers.

Thanksfor joining us

Users who are viewing this thread