5thGenRams Forums

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

green68mustang_2002’s 2019 Big Horn/Lone Star

green68mustang_2002

Reaction score
Picked this beauty up last week and I couldn’t be any happier with my decision to be in a Ram for the first time ever! Getting the windows tinted this coming week. I have a set of MAXLiner floor mats at home going in this weekend. I have my ReadyLift 2” leveling kit on order and it should be here thursday or so. I have a set of 33x11.50 20” Ridge Grapplers at home that i am going to be mounting on a set of the 2019 Ram chrome rims when i get them purchased. AMP steps are in the amazon cart as well.
D1A11B6C-CC4A-47B6-950D-3089A9CE097D.jpeg
838348A8-E552-4C8B-9289-B334DBD82A79.jpeg
F2C5E95C-D3AD-4E11-82E9-24FAB8039F22.png

Patsy1099

Spends too much time on here
Reaction score

green68mustang_2002

Reaction score
Congrats!

Make sure you go file for this additional rebate. Do it within 60 days of purchase.

The only qualification is that “someone in your household” must have a non-FCA vehicle or that you traded in a non-FCA vehicle.

https://5thgenrams.com/community/threads/update-250-rebate-on-all-new-rams.5648/

Direct link to form (you DO NOT have to have Allstate insurance):

https://www.allstate.bonusdrive.com/Content/Bonus_Drive_Form_With_Survey_Allstate.pdf

have already done it and my application has been accepted. Waiting on my free $250!!!

OtterRam

Reaction score
Great looking truck!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

TheMadDutchDude

Reaction score
Lovely truck! And lovely pricing on those rims. I gave mine a love nudge on a curb and have considered getting a spare pair with summer/winter tires for each so that I don’t have to use these terrible all-weather wheels they gave us with the truck.

I miss the Goodyear’s that were on my ‘17. They were SO much better than these Nexen junk tires.

green68mustang_2002

Reaction score
Great looking truck!

Thank You sir.

Lovely truck! And lovely pricing on those rims. I gave mine a love nudge on a curb and have considered getting a spare pair with summer/winter tires for each so that I don’t have to use these terrible all-weather wheels they gave us with the truck.

I miss the Goodyear’s that were on my ‘17. They were SO much better than these Nexen junk tires.

I live in East Texas so i dont have to worry with winter wheels. Even on my 15 sierra that had a 5” lift and -19 offset wheels i didnt have to worry about swapping.

green68mustang_2002

Reaction score
Lookin good. What options did it come with? Looks like level 1 equipment that i can see
Yes it is the level 1. It is the big horn/lone star. Has spray in liner, remote start. Has the 18”s but I ordered a set of 20”s like yours that will be here friday. Very very nice truck that i am in love with. It has been a long time since i have been this excited about a truck, even my black Sierra.

judsonlimited

Reaction score
I love mine! i'm still getting used to a few things but its my first brand new vehicle so its my baby for sure. I'm hoping to put some rebel wheels on at some point and sell off these chrome 20's. I didn't get the remote start unfortunately so thats also on the list.

There are some features i do miss from the chevy like heated seats and auto climate, and the bose stereo haha

green68mustang_2002

Reaction score
I do
I love mine! i'm still getting used to a few things but its my first brand new vehicle so its my baby for sure. I'm hoping to put some rebel wheels on at some point and sell off these chrome 20's. I didn't get the remote start unfortunately so thats also on the list.

There are some features i do miss from the chevy like heated seats and auto climate, and the bose stereo haha

i do agree with you on the missing some features too. It is also my first brand new one as well.

green68mustang_2002

Reaction score
Will be picking the truck up in just a few short hours. Had the 2” ReadyLift leveling kit installed. Headed for an alignment as well today. My wheels came in yesterday, so im going to load them and my tires up and have them installed while at the shop. Gonna go ahead and have the original wheels and tires broke down so i can get them posted up and hopefully get them sold soon. Pics to follow.

judsonlimited

Reaction score
Could be worse lol.
I have the ORP so I’m a little scared to lift the front and max it out. That’s why I’m holding out for those 5100s

Users who are viewing this thread