5thGenRams Forums

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Granite crystal metallic thread

1BADRAMLIMITED

Ram Guru
Reaction score

HemiDude

Spends too much time on here
Reaction score
Definitely buy the Mopar brand of touch up, whether you get it from a dealer or an online mopar retailer like BAW.

RcCola

Reaction score

TyH2009

Reaction score
Been doing heavy research on tires, really do not want anything louder than the stock, but they’re such puny little tires, how are the Baja’s? And have you tried others? And do you really need a leveling kit, I plan on not messing with the air suspension if I don’t have to.
They are louder than stock. Don’t let anyone tell you AT tires are as quiet. Only way I could see that is with old high mileage stock tires. With that being said, so far it’s not obtrusive.

I used to have Nitto recon grapplers. Good tire, only reason I switched is I sized up and got a good deal on these. Those made a hum too. Maybe louder than the Bajas even.

For this sized tire, some people swear they don’t rub on factory height. I don’t quite see how that’s possible, but maybe.

Users who are viewing this thread