5thGenRams Forums

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Granite crystal metallic thread

Reaction score
Can I ask what wires you tapped into for running board lights?

Sorry for the very late reply, haven't been on much lately.

I tapped into my bed lights that came with my BUG package for the running light and the turn signal wires for the turn signals. I didn't use the orange running lights but would have been wired into taillight running light wire.

Exact wire colors I can't recall as the moment.

UnclJim

Reaction score
Sorry for the very late reply, haven't been on much lately.

I tapped into my bed lights that came with my BUG package for the running light and the turn signal wires for the turn signals. I didn't use the orange running lights but would have been wired into taillight running light wire.

Exact wire colors I can't recall as the moment.
It’s ok I found a trailer inverter. Differentiates the brake signal from the directional.

HemiDude

Spends too much time on here
Reaction score
Pics look fine to me. (y)
Thanks! The metallic in this color is very vivid when the sun hits a clean truck. I'll have to play with some of the settings on my phone and see if I can't get some flashier pics next time 😁

blckout

Reaction score
Yokohama Geolandar MT 295/65r20 fit the stock night editions wheels. 2.5" level and no rubbing anywhere. That's what I went with.

Are those swapped out flood lights? I've been wanting to change mine as the stock ones simply don't cut through fog.

sorry havent been on here in a while. they’re led fogs from lasfit and a yellow tint over the housing

Ninety-9 SE-L

Reaction score
Took Delivery this weekend.
Ie9XlTi.jpg

fYGetUl.jpg

ZJ3witO.jpg

Florida RAM

Reaction score
Just discovered this thread. Picked up this beauty two months ago. Love the Granite Crystal! Hides the dirt very well. Almost got a black one, but my wife drives a murdered-out Jeep GC...figured we didn't need two black vehicles. Very happy I went with the grey. Absolutely in love with this thing! Added 275/60/20 (33") tires, 2" Motofab level, running boards, tint, and grey decals on the hood badge and grille.
279648253_10224540732778698_7156954080164961784_n.jpg beach.jpg front decal.jpg
Leveled Ram.jpg

bigdaddymac

Reaction score
Looks perfect almost exact what I vision for mine. I have same color in a bighorn with knight package and 3.92's. 2021 model. I picked the 3.92's with the 35's in mind. Any regrets with the mods you made?
No regrets but I would probably try to do 37s after these 35s are done. You won’t be disappointed though. Great trucks!

Users who are viewing this thread