5thGenRams Forums

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

GPS doesn't work

WinnieGan

Reaction score
The GPS has not been working properly for a while now, and it's causing a lot of inconvenience. It often shows our truck in the wrong location. Sometimes it places us miles away from our actual position and sometimes it just places us at home address. We frequently lose the GPS signal, even in areas where we've never had issues before. Interestingly, the GPS does work correctly sometimes, but it seems to have problems with locating us most of the time. I took the truck to the dealer, and they told me there’s nothing wrong with the hardware. They suspect it might be a software issue, but they aren't able to do anything with the software. They advised me to wait for a software update. I took the truck to the dealer, and they told me there’s nothing wrong with the hardware. They suspect it might be a software issue, but they aren't able to do anything with the software. They advised me to wait for a software update. Thanks in advance for your help!

Users who are viewing this thread