5thGenRams Forums

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Goodbye Wrangler, Hello Ram

Mighty Snowpants

Reaction score
I’ve wanted a truck since forever but life and stuff...finally got one ...traded in 2018 Wrangler JL for 2019 Ram Rebel with all the bells and whistles. Stayed with standard set up as in no etorque. Had enough wacky issues with a wonky battery set up on the Jeep. Going to build out a daily driver / weekendlander with RTT, fridge and stove set up. Diamondback HD cover on the way. Getting front window tint match in an hour. The thing actually moves when you step on the gas!! Seats you can sit on for extended time periods. Room. No more rationalizing the noise factor - it’s a Jeep. No more worrying that more body bolts are going to just snap. No more mini death wobble in the steering. Jeeps a great brand for sure but the truck is a better option for me.

PorBoy

Spends too much time on here
Reaction score
I’ve wanted a truck since forever but life and stuff...finally got one ...traded in 2018 Wrangler JL for 2019 Ram Rebel with all the bells and whistles. Stayed with standard set up as in no etorque. Had enough wacky issues with a wonky battery set up on the Jeep. Going to build out a daily driver / weekendlander with RTT, fridge and stove set up. Diamondback HD cover on the way. Getting front window tint match in an hour. The thing actually moves when you step on the gas!! Seats you can sit on for extended time periods. Room. No more rationalizing the noise factor - it’s a Jeep. No more worrying that more body bolts are going to just snap. No more mini death wobble in the steering. Jeeps a great brand for sure but the truck is a better option for me.
Welcome to the forum, are there many places where you are to go Overlanding ?

Users who are viewing this thread