5thGenRams Forums

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

GM made my decision

Lakewake

Site Supporter and Tracking
Site Supporter & Order Tracking
Reaction score
Hi, Charlotte NC boy here in market for new PU. Recently discovered the Ram thru a friend. Took a ride
With him to his dealership for a scheduled maintenance n his 18 Rebel. While waiting we scouted
out the 19 Rams. This Silverado owner was blown away, the Limitd is jaw dropping.
My Chevy dealer knew I was waiting for the 19 Silverado, so Friday my Rep invited me in to
look at options for a potential order. After we 30 minutes going thru the models, I stopped him to
Give him some advice. You are a good sales rep, go down to the Ram Dealership and get a job with them.
GM made some good steps for the future Silverado, but the debt GM is working thru has left you guys in a
Distance 3rd.
Now moving on to building new Ram relationship.

devildodge

Staff member
Site Supporter
Reaction score
Welcome, @Lakewake. Glad your friend took you to the Ram dealership and that you were pleased with what you saw.

This is good news for us Ram fans, and hope your relationship with Ram will be as pleasant as my own.

Lakewake

Site Supporter and Tracking
Site Supporter & Order Tracking
Reaction score
Welcome, @Lakewake. Glad your friend took you to the Ram dealership and that you were pleased with what you saw.

This is good news for us Ram fans, and hope your relationship with Ram will be as pleasant as my own.

Thank you devildodge. My friend, lol told me if I bring home a 19 Limited he is going to be jealous.
It’s was his awesome 18 Rebel that opened my eyes.
Now I am scouting both stock and a dealership that will offer a descent deal on a order.
Maybe simple “wishful thinking “

Users who are viewing this thread