5thGenRams Forums

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Getting my TRX wheels tomorrow morning. I currently have a 3/2 Moto level lift. Will I need wheel spacers?

Filmnews

Reaction score
Will I need to put wheel spacers on to clear the front suspension? I have seen where it rubs on trucks with no level/lift. I have a set of wheel spacers coming in the mail, but I don't really want to use them.

Derek Dredger

Reaction score
The information you need to find here is; what is the wheel offset of your current setup (that I assume does not touch any suspension components, mainly your UCAs) and what is the offset of the TRX wheels? Based on this there are websites you can use to calculate if any touching/issues will arise.

RebelWraith

Polymath
Reaction score
The wheel doesn't rub, but the tire does if you use the TRX tires. If you go with a thinner tire then you won't make contact with the UCA.

Last edited:

DentalDart

Reaction score
You need wheel spacers. I run 1.5in wheel spacers. I have air suspension and 2.5in level using the airlinksgc level links and the 2.5in daystar spacers. 20220109_165910.jpg

Sent from my SM-N975U using Tapatalk

Users who are viewing this thread