5thGenRams Forums

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Funny Memes or Pictures or Political, Rants, etc.

Dewey

Spends too much time on here
Reaction score
All the lefty’s are talking about today is how great his speech was last night.🤯

Fact checkers are still compiling all the lies he spewed. It was never ending.

Tear the country down for three years and now try to take credit for “attempting” to rebuild it.

Rick3478

Ram Guru
Reaction score
All the lefty’s are talking about today is how great his speech was last night.🤯

So this wasn't on the cheat cards for him to read ... I'm gonna guess on top of everything else, he might be nearly deaf. They're working so hard to cover, why not just one more thing, who will know?

theblet

Legendary member
Reaction score

Fact checkers are still compiling all the lies he spewed. It was never ending.

Tear the country down for three years and now try to take credit for “attempting” to rebuild it.
Omg it was horrible. The angry old man theme was so bad. And lies at every turn. It was more a campaign speech anyway since he’s losing every poll. I think they are hoping to get some voters back? And how will the Covid jab cure cancer? It cause heart problems and strokes 🤷🏻‍♂️

Brutal_HO

The Mad Irishman
Staff member
Site Supporter
Reaction score
He's catching hell from the squad and pretty much all the dems for saying "illegal."

I guess to them, misgendering or using a word like "illegal", which is defined by law, to describe a murdering scum here illegally, is far worse than him mispronouncing the name of the person the sh* t stain murdered.

theblet

Legendary member
Reaction score
He's catching hell from the squad and pretty much all the dems for saying "illegal."

I guess to them, misgendering or using a word like "illegal", which is defined by law, to describe a murdering scum here illegally, is far worse than him mispronouncing the name of the person the sh* t stain murdered.
Yup. That’s the only thing he said correctly. ol Nancy said “it’s ok, he doesn’t believe that in his heart” . Gag me 🙄

Users who are viewing this thread