5thGenRams Forums

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Funny Memes or Pictures or Political, Rants, etc.

Loudram

Reaction score
Yet many of our veterans are homeless, hungry, disabled, sick, have PTSD & very little resources to help them. And whatever resources are/may be available to help are difficult at best to get to...

Sorry if this offends anyone.
If this offends you, feel free to leave our country. We won't miss you.

Rock Crawler

Ram Guru
Reaction score
I’ve never been a big political person and admit that I don’t know a lot about legal stuff. I really believe that all politicians are crooked in one way or another. It has simply come down to picking the one that is not the worst. But, recently I’ve been pondering something that has me confused. I don’t understand how it can be illegal and unconstitutional for the State of Texas, and other states bordering Mexico to protect the border of the United States of America from the massive influx of illegal aliens. They are not Americans, so they have no constitutional right to violate. I’m all for people coming here “legally” to escape the horrible conditions that exist in the country they are coming from. No matter who you are or where you are from, we all want a better life for us and our children. But, it makes no sense to allow people to break the law coming in illegally and then burden the court systems for decades. Most of them just disappear into society, never to be seen again. Again, I support legal immigration, I just don’t understand the completely open border policy that we have today. I suppose they are doing it for potential future votes?

Last edited:

LITTLEREBEL

Reaction score
I’ve never been a big political person and admit that I don’t know a lot about legal stuff. I really believe that all politicians are crooked in one way or another. It has simply come down to picking the one that is not the worst. But, recently I’ve been pondering something that has me confused. I don’t understand how it can be illegal and unconstitutional for the State of Texas, and other states bordering Mexico to protect the border of the United States of America from the massive influx of illegal aliens. They are not Americans, so they have no constitutional right to violate. I’m all for people coming here “legally” to escape the horrible conditions that exist in the country they are coming from. No matter who you are or where you are from, we all want a better life for us and our children. But, it makes’ no sense to allow people to break the law coming in illegally and then burden the court systems for decades. Most of them just disappear into society, never to be seen again. Again, I support legal immigration, I just don’t understand the completely open border policy that we have today. I suppose they are doing it for potential future votes?
A quote from the great Walton and Johnson "if you take the sugar off the countertop the ants will stop coming".

Users who are viewing this thread