5thGenRams Forums

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Funny Memes or Pictures or Political, Rants, etc.

Rock Crawler

Ram Guru
Reaction score
Additionally, why is the burden on the US to solve the “humanitarian crisis” at the border? If the US doesn’t let them in illegally, and they are piled up on the Mexico side of the border, why isn’t the world putting the pressure on Mexico to take care of “humanitarian crisis” that is on their side? Why is saving the entire planet our responsibility? Why isn’t Mexico being held responsible to do something? Why isn’t anyone screaming at Mexico, like they do at us? Sometimes I truly believe that we are the most hated country on the planet. And that includes an ever growing number of our own citizens and a good part of our own government.

Last edited:

Darksteel165

Legendary member
Reaction score
I live in Texas and I’m just baffled at the fact that our current administration does not even acknowledge that there is an issue. They never talk about it, never take steps to solve any issues. Mind blown!
It's a case of NIMBY.
I'm all the way in MA (not near Boston thank god) so no borders to see and I think in TX just let em open fire if they cross country lines the improper way and do not stop and turn around when told.
It's called invading another country, shouldn't be our problem.

This country was formed by immigrants, we are now a country full of AMERICANS not immigrants, and if you want in go the proper route which can take years, or go to another country. We got our own problems here to work with vs dealing with random people coming in illegally.

Scram1500

Spends too much time on here
Reaction score
We all know the mess we're in, don't blather on about it, let the meme do all the work

Dewey

Spends too much time on here
Reaction score

She’s a poster child for cognitive disorder. Looks like she found the bottom of a vodka bottle too.😆

Users who are viewing this thread