5thGenRams Forums

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Funny Memes or Pictures or Political, Rants, etc.

FishingFool

Reaction score

Been There, dolne that.

On an Express Elevator that did not stop for 39 floors.
Realized we were on the wrong one and got off, just as my Buddy let it fly.

Crowded Elevator lobby, waiting for the right elevator and we had all kinds of space around us.
Correct elevator shows up and it turned into our own private one. No one but no one would get on with us.

Best part, making comments about the Olfactory Bouquet.
How, like a fine Hashish, it expanded upon entering ones lungs
and continued to Bloom

we were cracking up the entire time.

Scram1500

Spends too much time on here
Reaction score
I use Google home, I said that phrase to it one day, it responded with "some times we have a love, hate relationship with technology"
Absolutely cracked me up!
A few months ago I let loose a string of obscenity at the Google in my truck and it said something along the lines of "although I'm not real words can be still hurtful"

Insanity

Reaction score
A few months ago I let loose a string of obscenity at the Google in my truck and it said something along the lines of "although I'm not real words can be still hurtful"

The X had an Alexa I used to cuss at it and tell it to kill it's self. It responded one day it was not real and could not do that. So I changed to delete your self. Apparently if you say that enough it quits responding all together.

Users who are viewing this thread