5thGenRams Forums

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Funny Memes or Pictures or Political, Rants, etc.

Trooper4

Ram Guru
Reaction score
Much of the violence in this country has nothing to do with guns. It has to do with the government backed freedom of people that should be locked up in mental institutions walking the streets. A crazy person loaded a truck with fertilizer and diesel and detonated it in Oklahoma. Another crazy person loaded a pressure cooker with explosives and detonated it in New York. Another on Wall Street in 1920. Another set off multiple explosions in New York in 1969. And people think that it's guns that are to blame.
The bleeding hearts decided that people with mental problems had the right to do evil freely because they hadn't done anything yet. And when they do, it's not their fault, because they were mistreated, had no dad/mom, had a bad upbringing or none at all. So they can't be prosecuted because they are insane?
I don't know what the answer is, but trying to remove my guns from my home is not the answer, and doing so will only result in more violence. So far I have not noticed any of mi firearm sneaking out at night to do anyone harm.
That's my political rant, and I'm sticking to it.

Rlaf75

Takes potshots
Reaction score
Much of the violence in this country has nothing to do with guns. It has to do with the government backed freedom of people that should be locked up in mental institutions walking the streets. A crazy person loaded a truck with fertilizer and diesel and detonated it in Oklahoma. Another crazy person loaded a pressure cooker with explosives and detonated it in New York. Another on Wall Street in 1920. Another set off multiple explosions in New York in 1969. And people think that it's guns that are to blame.
The bleeding hearts decided that people with mental problems had the right to do evil freely because they hadn't done anything yet. And when they do, it's not their fault, because they were mistreated, had no dad/mom, had a bad upbringing or none at all. So they can't be prosecuted because they are insane?
I don't know what the answer is, but trying to remove my guns from my home is not the answer, and doing so will only result in more violence. So far I have not noticed any of mi firearm sneaking out at night to do anyone harm.
That's my political rant, and I'm sticking to it.
You're absolutely right. The problem with this anti-gun bull$h!t is it has very little to do with actual violence and more to do with abolishing our 2nd amendment rights for their own nefarious reasons. Any gun law on the books to this day do absolutely nothing to take guns away from the actual criminals. They are only restricting law abiding citizens from possessing firearms. They want to take our guns away from us because they want to do something they know we'd shoot them for.

Users who are viewing this thread