5thGenRams Forums

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Full throttle

Aseras

Ram Guru
Reaction score
The stock throttle response is so nerfed on the stock truck. I'm still amazed that a pedal commander being the simple thing that it is in remapping the throttle response makes the truck so much quicker and responsive. My truck ( eocdiesel longhorn ) was a 7-9 sec truck, now I can easily push sub 5 seconds 0-60 IF I can keep the tire spin under control.

Jus Cruisin

Ram Guru
Reaction score
The stock throttle response is so nerfed on the stock truck. I'm still amazed that a pedal commander being the simple thing that it is in remapping the throttle response makes the truck so much quicker and responsive. My truck ( eocdiesel longhorn ) was a 7-9 sec truck, now I can easily push sub 5 seconds 0-60 IF I can keep the tire spin under control.
A 5 sec 0-60 ecodiesel.....
Not buying it. No way jose

dinomufin

Reaction score
For those of us whose other cars are significantly faster, I may never red-line the new truck for fear that it might let me down so immensely.

That being said, I drive hard. I definitely won't baby this thing. I would never buy something that can't take even minimal abuse.

Users who are viewing this thread

Site Vendors

https://www.jasonlewisautomotive.com/