5thGenRams Forums

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Full size spare for 20x9 OEM Wheels

ram1991

Reaction score
So I have a Laramie with air suspension (if that matters) on order. I understand the spare will be a temporary 18 inch. Has anyone confirmed if a standard 20.9 OEM Premium Painted/Polished Wheel will fit in the spare location with no problems? If so, best place to pick up a single identical wheel/tire? Thanks, tried searching but didnt see any direct answers to this question.

I can't believe they don't put the same size wheel on a truck.

Tjd

Reaction score
So I have a Laramie with air suspension (if that matters) on order. I understand the spare will be a temporary 18 inch. Has anyone confirmed if a standard 20.9 OEM Premium Painted/Polished Wheel will fit in the spare location with no problems? If so, best place to pick up a single identical wheel/tire? Thanks, tried searching but didnt see any direct answers to this question.

This is the part number 04755198AA. They are expensive, I was looking at using them for winter tires. Likely better looking for non oem.

AndreiV

Reaction score

Spare on my Laramie is 245/70R18 temp rubber. I do believe someone posted a picture of 275/55R20 full size tire fitting on forum.

ram1991

Reaction score
Spare on my Laramie is 245/70R18 temp rubber. I do believe someone posted a picture of 275/55R20 full size tire fitting on forum.
Yeah I had searched for that also but could not find it. I wonder if it would hang down too low

ram1991

Reaction score
Anyone tried putting a regular 20x9 rim/tire
in the spare location?

Users who are viewing this thread