5thGenRams Forums

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Fuel tank upgrade

North60 5th Gen

Reaction score
I just picked up a '19 Ram 2500 bighorn, with a CC SB. This truck has the 6.4 L Hemi as the primary means of propulsion. Overall I am very happy with it, however the fuel tank could be a little bit bigger.
Does anyone know if there are aftermarket replacement tanks available? If so, where could I find one?

kittyjo

Reaction score
I just picked up a '19 Ram 2500 bighorn, with a CC SB. This truck has the 6.4 L Hemi as the primary means of propulsion. Overall I am very happy with it, however the fuel tank could be a little bit bigger.
Does anyone know if there are aftermarket replacement tanks available? If so, where could I find one?
19 2500 diesel? Titans fuel tanks should have them...they deal with mostly auxiliary tanks tho

SpeedyV

Ram Connoisseur
Staff member
Site Supporter
Reaction score
In a previous truck, I had a 45-gallon Transfer Flow replacement fuel tank. The seller didn't even know that it had one, so I was pleasantly surprised to find it underneath!

kittyjo

Reaction score
All different sizes 15gallon to 100. Travel Trekker 50 Gallon Auxiliary Fuel System (5410050)

Users who are viewing this thread