5thGenRams Forums

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Frostbite Audio Enclosures - Single Sub

KNGSNK11

Reaction score
Last I knew they were, looks like their site is down or they did go out of business.

Jo969

Reaction score
ALRIGHT GUYS! THE DEAL IS LIVE! FIRST 15 PEOPLE TO COMPLETE THEIR ORDER, GET THE 15% OFF GROUP BUY DEAL!

I’ve teamed up with FrostBite Audio Enclosures, for a single 10” (sealed) subwoofer box for Crew Cab trucks. This box is designed to only use the floor space under the longer portion of the backseat..instead of using the entire floor space. This is perfect for folks like me, who would still like to be able to use the available space, with the seats flipped up..but also want to add a little bass to their music. But also don’t need the overkill of two subs.

The box is available with a single standard circular 10” cutout, but a square set up is also available for Kicker L7’s. It’s got 0.6 CU FT of air space. The deal for this Group Buy, will be 15% off of the $339.99 retail price..box only. Subwoofer options are available from them directly as well at an added cost. Photos display a red box, but there are various other color options available as well.

Here’s the link! If you’re interested, jump quick, because I don’t see this group buy lasting very long!

View attachment 58350 View attachment 58351 View attachment 58352 View attachment 58353 View attachment 58354 View attachment 58355 View attachment 58356
Trying to find contact information to order one the these Frostbite audio box?

Quint

Reaction score
I printed out a picture of the original post and just built my own version of this box. I found the specs for how much volume I need for my 10" sub, did the calcs, and today will assemble the pieces that I cut. It's not a hard project. A 2x4ft section of 3/4" MDF board was $15 at Home Depot. I bought two but only needed one. Toss in some silicone caulk and some rope caulk, and the sub box carpeting and this whole sub box will cost me less than $50....more like $35-40. It won't look like this fancy one, but the box is under the seat so 99% of the time will never be seen.

Justin21771

Reaction score
Did frostbite box go out of business?

Sent from my SM-G981U using Tapatalk

KNGSNK11

Reaction score
I'd say they went under, which sucks, they made nice enclosures and were super helpful.

Users who are viewing this thread

Site Vendors

https://www.jasonlewisautomotive.com/