5thGenRams Forums

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Front Valance Removal?

CLAZ2020

Reaction score
Has anyone removed there front air valance? Or "front valance delete" as some call it? Is it relatively easy to do? I don't like the look of that huge piece of plastic, I understand it is for aerodynamics. Thanks.

Billet1500 4x4

Ram Guru
Reaction score
Easy to do, If you have the active air dam behind it you will also have to remove it as well, which also comes off very easy. not sure if the truck will give an error code once the active air dam has been unplugged.

TheTsieck

Reaction score
Has anyone removed there front air valance? Or "front valance delete" as some call it? Is it relatively easy to do? I don't like the look of that huge piece of plastic, I understand it is for aerodynamics. Thanks.
Did you ever remove it? Notice any issues?

FailGrenade

Reaction score
Removed mine. Not hard at all. It's a bunch of 10mm nuts, I think 13mm and plastic push pins. No check engine light but may be a background code. But I love my look

BostonBLS

Reaction score

TheTsieck

Reaction score
Removed mine. Not hard at all. It's a bunch of 10mm nuts, I think 13mm and plastic push pins. No check engine light but may be a background code. But I love my look
same for me. I just lifted my truck 3.5 inches and that piece doesn't allow me to get the look I want. ordered a bull bar from westin so when I install that I might just pull it off

FailGrenade

Reaction score
Im putting a 2in level kit from motofab once it arrives and ill see the look after to see if it stays off. the active dam is though for sure

Mark derix

Reaction score

Users who are viewing this thread