5thGenRams Forums

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Front seats max position

alex2631

Reaction score
Hey Guys, just got the 2019 Ram Bighorn(power driver and manual passenger seats) yesterday. it seems the front seats doesn't go much further back like other trucks/cars. Even with the front passenger seat at the max location, the leg rooms are not that great. It definitely is OK but thought I can go even further back to be comfortable on long drives. Any other adjustments on the seat to make it go further back like a bolt or something that can be adjusted?

geotex1

Reaction score
Really!?! The legroom in the RAM is the largest of any truck out there! I don't base this on published measurements, but having put my 6-6" and 290# self in all of them! My guess is perhaps you have the seat height up to maximum? Bring that down and it'll go backwards. The adjustment works like an arc.

alex2631

Reaction score
Really!?! The legroom in the RAM is the largest of any truck out there! I don't base this on published measurements, but having put my 6-6" and 290# self in all of them! My guess is perhaps you have the seat height up to maximum? Bring that down and it'll go backwards. The adjustment works like an arc.

Thanks for the response. My previous truck 2013 Raptor crew which I sold to buy the RAM had more legroom than RAM in the front seats. The rear seats for sure has more legroom. I will try that today by bringing the seat down.

Users who are viewing this thread