5thGenRams Forums

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Front Passenger Seat issue

cbadge

Reaction score
I've been having an issue with my front passenger seat making a clicking noise on turns when I have a passenger. You can hear and feel the seat shift. Not on every turns but on most

Turns out the seat assembly needs to be replaced. Dealer advised they had this issue with another vehicle.

Part is ordered so should be resolved within a couple of weeks. I'll repost with an update.

RamCares

Spends too much time on here
Reaction score
I've been having an issue with my front passenger seat making a clicking noise on turns when I have a passenger. You can hear and feel the seat shift. Not on every turns but on most

Turns out the seat assembly needs to be replaced. Dealer advised they had this issue with another vehicle.

Part is ordered so should be resolved within a couple of weeks. I'll repost with an update.

Glad to hear your dealer has been able to assist, @cbadge! Please do not hesitate to send us a private message if you are in need of any additional support while working with your dealer.

Mark
RamCares

Users who are viewing this thread