5thGenRams Forums

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Front painted bumper chipping

Draid

Reaction score
Not my cuppa tea lol.
I dig your hood though.
It's an oem trx hood I modified to fit. Thanks . My wife was wondering what I was laughing at after reading your comments, she got some good teasing on me. I see what you mean though. It never dawned on me before. I did wonder why some leather women were giving me doubletakes though. Lol

Mountain Whiskey

Spends too much time on here
Reaction score
I covered mine in ppf right away. Then a year later, BAM. Turned a deer into a speed bump. That painted "steel" bumper crumpled like a beer can. I should have replaced it with an aftermarket. Now I am paranoid that I might hit a squirrel and crush it again.

The aftermarket I had on my last jeep shed a deer away like it wasn't even there.

Draid

Reaction score
I like the bra. Where did you get it? I do a lot of hwy miles. I'm interested. Thank you.
I think I got it from real truck. I cut off the part that goes over the grill.tucked in the remaining flap and bungee corded it.clogan is better than lebra but pricier also.

Users who are viewing this thread