5thGenRams Forums

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Front grille RAM nameplate

Barney556180

Reaction score
I went the tape and Plasti spray route: $6.00 total cost. If it holds up great, if not I’ll install the black letters.
e2bbeb1784ed30a8027bcce06c1e01b7.jpg

Sspearsau

Reaction score
Hey everyone, I received the matte R-A-M front badge letters today, and I plan to install tomorrow. I’m going to go the route of prying them off in hopes of not breaking any tabs, but if I do break a tab, does the broken piece just fall out the back of the grill?

Or if they break, will I need to snap off the same tab(s) on my new badges to be able to snap right in?

Thank you in advance!

Al Czervik

Sag A*
Reaction score
Hey everyone, I received the matte R-A-M front badge letters today, and I plan to install tomorrow. I’m going to go the route of prying them off in hopes of not breaking any tabs, but if I do break a tab, does the broken piece just fall out the back of the grill?

Or if they break, will I need to snap off the same tab(s) on my new badges to be able to snap right in?

Thank you in advance!

The broken piece should just fall out the back... If not, a quick poke with a razor knife blade should do the trick.

Jnecco

Reaction score
I got my front ram letters paint matched from a local autobody shop

Attachments

• IMG_0917.jpg
    IMG_0917.jpg
    158.9 KB · Views: 51

PorBoy

Spends too much time on here
Reaction score
I already have mine custom, but I quickly threw these on to see if I were to like them. If I did this in reality, I would have to sane down the dimples that are showing. ECFEDE00-3B57-46E6-A1CB-FEF48CA79DA3.jpeg ECFEDE00-3B57-46E6-A1CB-FEF48CA79DA3.jpeg

Users who are viewing this thread