5thGenRams Forums

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Front Door Alpine 6x9 Speaker Replacement - CDT Audio CL-69S.2

theblet

Legendary member
Reaction score
Yes I have. I even got a new Iphone 12 (old was Iphone 8). It is still the same.

GSchwizzy

Reaction score
Nice! Where did you get them for that price?

Anyone know for sure if these are a straight swap (@ 2 ohm) for the "base" sound package With ANC?

Hello All.

Instead of starting yet another thread for an audio question... I'll piggyback here, since I think my question applies. I'm confused on what speakers in a 2022 Big Horn are 2, 4 or 'other' ohm???

I'm looking to replace all (6) with Skar Audio (since I've read so many good things about them) and want to be sure impedances are matched before I order them and start swapping them out.

Any help/advice/links are appreciated. Thank you!

Gregg

HSKR R/T

locally hated
Site Supporter
Reaction score
Hello All.

Instead of starting yet another thread for an audio question... I'll piggyback here, since I think my question applies. I'm confused on what speakers in a 2022 Big Horn are 2, 4 or 'other' ohm???

I'm looking to replace all (6) with Skar Audio (since I've read so many good things about them) and want to be sure impedances are matched before I order them and start swapping them out.

Any help/advice/links are appreciated. Thank you!

Gregg
Would need to know if you have the base stereo or the Alpine system.

Users who are viewing this thread