5thGenRams Forums

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Front Camera

kthibs22

Reaction score
Does anyone know if there is a setting to automatically turn on the front camera when parking?? I have the 360 camera and front/rear parking sensors. Currently I just go into Controls/Surround Camera manually when parking but wasn’t sure if it can be automatically be set to pop on.

Apexcars

Reaction score
Don’t think so. If you switch to reverse for a second and then back to forward it will show the front camera if you have the delay set in the system. I have also set the camera button as one of the buttons across the bottom of the screen so I can get to it easily.

gHiDoRa

Ram Guru
Reaction score
Does anyone know if there is a setting to automatically turn on the front camera when parking?? I have the 360 camera and front/rear parking sensors. Currently I just go into Controls/Surround Camera manually when parking but wasn’t sure if it can be automatically be set to pop on.

You can add 360 camera icon to home screen.

kthibs22

Reaction score
Thank you, I will add the 360 camera icon to the bottom favorites.

Users who are viewing this thread