5thGenRams Forums

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Front camera not working - easy fix?

aussie_ram

Reaction score
Just noticed tonight that the front camera on my 22 Limited isn't working. I don't use surround view much so i guess I didn't notice ... not sure how long it's been out, may have been since I picked it up a few weeks ago.

Does anyone know if there are any things to check that may be a quick fix, so I don't have to deal with all the crap of dropping it off at a dealership for them to look at?

R Luzb

Reaction score
I just had this happen on my 19 Limited also. Did you ever figure out an easy fix solution to resolve this issue or did you have to take it to a dealer?

aussie_ram

Reaction score
I just had this happen on my 19 Limited also. Did you ever figure out an easy fix solution to resolve this issue or did you have to take it to a dealer?
Mine turned out to be a cable wasn't plugged in properly. Came like that from the factory, turned out to be a simple fix. If you can get access to the front bar to check the connection, I'd do that otherwise the dealer should be able to fix it pretty easily.

Users who are viewing this thread