5thGenRams Forums

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Found interior from a 2020 Laramie, going to do the swap...

brental1

Reaction score
I recently updated my rear seats to reclining seat that I bought out of a wrecked truck. It has heated seats, and I found the plugs below the carpet, but my console does not have the switches. I pulled the console apart and the wiring harness doesn't have plugs for the switches. Do you know which console wiring harness, that I would need for a 2022 to add the switches?
I made several posts on this thread that may be helpful. Rear Heated & Ventilated Seat Connectors

Argolfer

Reaction score

Toddahenderson2

Reaction score
I ordered some limited seats and they should be in tomorrow. My strikers haven't came in yet. Did you try and install your strikers yet? Looks like there's already holes for them also on firewall.
What was the parts number for the strikers?

Gsau06

Reaction score
You should be able to find the connectors without removing the seat. There are slits (maybe Ts) in the carpet for thses connectors--whether you have them or not.
Well I checked under the seats and don’t have those harnesses. We might need to check on jimmy to make those custom harnesses.

brental1

Reaction score
Well I checked under the seats and don’t have those harnesses. We might need to check on jimmy to make those custom harnesses.
It must be on another thread; but I've been cooresponding with another member about getting this harnesses built. He's asked Jimmy several time and he said no response. I found a company online who builds harnesses. We communicated about what I needed; but they stopped communicating. Let me know if you're successful. I want the harnesses, and I think the other member does too.

Users who are viewing this thread