5thGenRams Forums

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Forum downtime starting at 12am PST Saturday March 17th

Jared B

Site admin
Staff member
Reaction score
I just wanted to let everyone know that the forum will be down for a brief period starting 12am PST Saturday March 17th. I will be upgrading the forum software to the newest version, I don't anticipate it taking any longer than an hour.

Jared B

Site admin
Staff member
Reaction score
I appreciate everyone's patience, the update is now complete. Everything seems to have gone smoothly but if you notice any issues please bring them to my attention.

Thanks

khoward2001

Reaction score
Diggin the new look.......thanks again for creating this site, seems to be the most active when it comes to 2019's info which is great..

Jared B

Site admin
Staff member
Reaction score
khoward2001 said:
Diggin the new look.......thanks again for creating this site, seems to be the most active when it comes to 2019's info which is great..
Thanks, I always like hearing that people are happy with the site. It's definitely getting more and more active which is great, I think it will really pick up once trucks start getting into people's hands. I'm aiming to make this the best/most active 2019+ Ram site on the internet and plan to keep on top of it to make sure that happens.

devildodge

Staff member
Site Supporter
Reaction score
Yes, I agree like the look very pleasing to the eye and really appriciate you starting the site and am glad to see the team you have assembled.

Great job.

2019REBEL

Spends too much time on here
Reaction score
Jared Balfour said:
I appreciate everyone's patience, the update is now complete. Everything seems to have gone smoothly but if you notice any issues please bring them to my attention.

Thanks
Just noticed this in my spam folder. I know you didn't send it
263a.png

<h2>Dear 2019REBEL,</h2>
„moureenmax22“ sent you a message on 5th Gen Rams Forums:
Good Day To You,
How are you today and your family,
The reason I write you this letter is because I needed a trust worthy person that can handle this issue with care and carry out my instructions and directives with sincere heart I am Mrs Moureen an Australian citizen living in Lome Togo, I’m 42 years old widow suffering from a long time bald cancer in addition to high blood pressure. Reference to the doctor’s confirmation that I have less than three months to live, So I have decided to Donate €3.000.000.00, which I deposited in my bank for the help of orphans and the less privilege through you for the work of humanity in the society as I don’t have a child that will inherit my wealth when I’m no more alive, I know too well that this project will make you have limited access to your own activities, so I permit you to take 10% of this fund for your faithful time/commitment and use the rest for the work of humanity to fulfill my last wish on earth.reply E-mail (<woltlab-metacode data-name="email" data-attributes="WyJtb3VyZWVubWF4MjJAZ21haWwuY29tIl0="></woltlab-metacode>) (<woltlab-metacode data-name="email" data-attributes="WyJtb3VyZWVubWF4QHlhaG9vLmNvbSJd"></woltlab-metacode>)
Your Sister
Mrs Moureen.

Jared B

Site admin
Staff member
Reaction score
2019REBEL said:
Just noticed this in my spam folder. I know you didn't send it
263a.png

<h2>Dear 2019REBEL,</h2>
„moureenmax22“ sent you a message on 5th Gen Rams Forums:
Good Day To You,
How are you today and your family,
The reason I write you this letter is because I needed a trust worthy person that can handle this issue with care and carry out my instructions and directives with sincere heart I am Mrs Moureen an Australian citizen living in Lome Togo, I’m 42 years old widow suffering from a long time bald cancer in addition to high blood pressure. Reference to the doctor’s confirmation that I have less than three months to live, So I have decided to Donate €3.000.000.00, which I deposited in my bank for the help of orphans and the less privilege through you for the work of humanity in the society as I don’t have a child that will inherit my wealth when I’m no more alive, I know too well that this project will make you have limited access to your own activities, so I permit you to take 10% of this fund for your faithful time/commitment and use the rest for the work of humanity to fulfill my last wish on earth.reply E-mail (<woltlab-metacode data-name="email" data-attributes="WyJtb3VyZWVubWF4MjJAZ21haWwuY29tIl0="></woltlab-metacode>) (<woltlab-metacode data-name="email" data-attributes="WyJtb3VyZWVubWF4QHlhaG9vLmNvbSJd"></woltlab-metacode>)
Your Sister
Mrs Moureen.
I'll get that dealt with ASAP.

Users who are viewing this thread