5thGenRams Forums

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Forget The Rebel TRX...

redriderbob

Co-Editor & Ram Guru!
Staff member
Site Supporter
Reaction score
Boy, did we have the greatest time ever this weekend... the 5thGenRams staff got to spend some time with our good friend @DieselDak and his ludicrous HELLCAT-Powered Rebel... lots of stuff coming in the upcoming week. Plus Co-Editor Jared Balfour is going to a special Ram offroad event this week to get some time in the Rebel and Power Wagon. So stay tuned for a LOT of good content. But for now I will leave you all with this...

http://instagr.am/p/B2u_RMZhKR6/
...you'll have to wait for the video for the times but consider this a teaser.

Deezl

Reaction score
Just saw that the TRX IS a "GO". Here it comes!

Sent from my SM-G965U using Tapatalk

edgarrian

Reaction score
Badass although im surprised they took it down the track. At any rate it was cool they did.

redriderbob

Co-Editor & Ram Guru!
Staff member
Site Supporter
Reaction score
Just saw that the TRX IS a "GO". Here it comes!

Sent from my SM-G965U using Tapatalk

That article was fluff. FCA announced it on June 1st, 2018. Even said that in the article they were reading from lol.

Here is the release...

Screenshot_20191011-223956_Chrome.jpg

Z mann R2

Reaction score
Boy, did we have the greatest time ever this weekend... the 5thGenRams staff got to spend some time with our good friend @DieselDak and his ludicrous HELLCAT-Powered Rebel... lots of stuff coming in the upcoming week. Plus Co-Editor Jared Balfour is going to a special Ram offroad event this week to get some time in the Rebel and Power Wagon. So stay tuned for a LOT of good content. But for now I will leave you all with this...

http://instagr.am/p/B2u_RMZhKR6/
...you'll have to wait for the video for the times but consider this a teaser.
I love the way that side decal looks!! Is there anyt possible way to get one without the “supercharged” written into it??

RonaldMiller77

Reaction score
The TRX is more of the off road trim level, of course you got the 4x2 but it still has the 17in wheel and off road tires, and it comes with the two tone paint. Its just more another trim package for the Ram. Sport model, all one color, more sportier feel, interior etc.

devildodge

Staff member
Site Supporter
Reaction score
The TRX is more of the off road trim level, of course you got the 4x2 but it still has the 17in wheel and off road tires, and it comes with the two tone paint. Its just more another trim package for the Ram. Sport model, all one color, more sportier feel, interior etc.
The TRX is far from just a trim level. And so far has not been acknowledged as a 2wd availability.

The Rebel. Yeah that could be considered just a trim level...and it does have 2wd availability. But, it is a total package too.

Users who are viewing this thread