5thGenRams Forums

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

For those wanting to swap to LED headlights

Reaction score
And.....released now ;)

DJ Thrasher

Reaction score
I will be having a set of mid level led lights available in a week or so as I have a set I’m going to modify with rgb led lighting. They are the ones with grey bezel if anyone is interested $1000.

Hawaii's Finest

Reaction score
You could always tint the headlight to lessen the brightness and cover up the crappy halogen look.

dsn112

Reaction score
It’s not just the brightness, it’s also the terrible spray pattern of the lights. If your going to go bulb route, atleast put in the morimoto or diode dynamics bulbs that are designed properly for this application. Not cheap amazon junk.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Hawaii's Finest

Reaction score
I am looking to install the Lasfit leds. I seen the YouTube videos but have not seen anyone here with them on.

Entes001

Reaction score
I am looking to install the Lasfit leds. I seen the YouTube videos but have not seen anyone here with them on.
I just installed low beams and fogs. Super easy and so far so good. I actually ordered the wrong sized bulb for my high beams and customer service was honestly so helpful and amazing. I paid 230 with a coupon code for all 3

Hawaii's Finest

Reaction score
I just installed low beams and fogs. Super easy and so far so good. I actually ordered the wrong sized bulb for my high beams and customer service was honestly so helpful and amazing. I paid 230 with a coupon code for all 3

I ordered the LS+ and the LD Switchback fogs. As well as all of the rears. Had a 15% discount code.

Bpatt49

Reaction score
Did the lights flicker at all? Did you have to purchase a decoder?

Stony0604

Reaction score
I ordered the LS+ and the LD Switchback fogs. As well as all of the rears. Had a 15% discount code.
Question about the switchback fogs...When you turn your wheel and the one side comes on while turning, does it switch then and it's a different color the next time you turn?

riveralg79

Reaction score
Question about the switchback fogs...When you turn your wheel and the one side comes on while turning, does it switch then and it's a different color the next time you turn?

Yes it does, I didn’t realize it before

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

jv56

Reaction score
Are those wire harness for the halogen to leg housing swap needed or can you just plug play and program with alpha obd?

Users who are viewing this thread