5thGenRams Forums

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

For Those that had their Front Fender Removed for a Water Leak

mikeru82

5thGenRams Supporter
Site Supporter
Reaction score
Hi, I just had my 2021 BigHorn towed last Wed. Same thing Fobs no go and when opening the door with key I had alarms .My dealer said I have to wait for it to be determined if it's a warranty issue. before I can get a rental.? Like u said 60000 boat anchor. Did u know about the class action suit. I wonder if it is worth joining. Any feed back would be appreciated.
Hopefully you won't have to wait as long as we did to get it fixed. I know about the class action suit but at this point I'm not out any money unless you consider not having use of the truck for over three months a loss. We have other vehicles so it's not like I had to rent a car or anything like that. At this point I'd be happy as long as the new window remains leak free. Too much electronics in these trucks, and since water and electronics don't play well together you'd think Ram would have more concern about designing products that remain dry inside.

Mhons

Reaction score
I haven’t heard back from the dealership as of yet but, I called my service advisor about what I’ve found out about window and third brake light issues in the forums. I didn’t say anything about the Class action because I didn’t want them to take a defensive position with me and delay my truck even longer. As of now I have four days of work and then going in for an operation I’ll be down for about 3 weeks. So I’m hoping the issue works itself out by time I go back to work. Wish me luck.

Users who are viewing this thread