5thGenRams Forums

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Fogs not working…

DO82

Reaction score
So shortly after I replaced the halogen fog lights they turn off without warning. No codes and the dash still shows they are on. I can turn the truck off and back on and they will light up then turn off. I dont think it’s the light since both sides turn off. Im running H-11 led’s with canbus harnesses.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Larry Burbridge

Reaction score
I thought the same thing but it happens at cold start. Can’t imagine it gets that hot within seconds of turning on.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
I saw last night on YouTube that it is a thermal problem. The fellow added a relay for each light so the controller only saw the load of a relay coil. The heading was something like LEDs destroyed my Ram. You can check it out if so desired.

Fatherof3

Spends too much time on here
Reaction score
I saw last night on YouTube that it is a thermal problem. The fellow added a relay for each light so the controller only saw the load of a relay coil. The heading was something like LEDs destroyed my Ram. You can check it out if so desired.
Welcome to the forum .

Users who are viewing this thread