5thGenRams Forums

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Fog light terminal size/number

U

User_21361

Does anyone know what size terminal the fog lights use? I tried searching but I know very little about automotive electrical connectors themselves.

I am preparing to wire a rough country light bar that has a DRL feature in the ADD bumper. The bumper doesn’t support fog lights so I thought about running the DRLs as fogs and using the stock housing to control the light. Then I can run a separate switch to operate the high beam. I would need a female adapter to the fog light terminal to wire to the harness so I don’t cut any factory lines. Any pointers would be appreciated.

Chanyote66

Reaction score
Does anyone know what size terminal the fog lights use? I tried searching but I know very little about automotive electrical connectors themselves.

I am preparing to wire a rough country light bar that has a DRL feature in the ADD bumper. The bumper doesn’t support fog lights so I thought about running the DRLs as fogs and using the stock housing to control the light. Then I can run a separate switch to operate the high beam. I would need a female adapter to the fog light terminal to wire to the harness so I don’t cut any factory lines. Any pointers would be appreciated.
Hmm,
Are you wanting to connect into the factory fog light harness? or install wires from the BCM?

U

User_21361

Hmm,
Are you wanting to connect into the factory fog light harness? or install wires from the BCM?

Factory harness

8649d9f971c2291fca2766cbea05b315.jpg

Chanyote66

Reaction score
you can get an adapter for 9005/9006
that should be the correct socket.

Users who are viewing this thread

Site Vendors

https://www.jasonlewisautomotive.com/