5thGenRams Forums

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Foam cup holder in the door?

brian42

Ram Guru
Reaction score
Mine came with only the drivers side. Asked for the other for Christmas and everyone looked at me weird when I was excited to open a cheap piece of foam haha
You gotta appreciate the little things. (y)

I asked for a $15 roll of EPDM gasket material to fix the seal on my tri-fold. My wife gave it to me as a stocking stuffer for Christmas and my kids looked at me like I was crazy for getting so excited over a roll of foam.

If only they knew the joys of a refrigerator box :p!! That was days of fun (or until it rained)!

jmt8706

Ram Guru
Reaction score
I only had one in my truck, so I asked my dealer if it was supposed to have two. They confirmed that only one drink holder comes with the Laramie now. The Limited might come with two. It's a pretty cheap part, so I just ordered one for the passenger door. I could have pissed and moaned about it, but it wouldn't get me anywhere. 🤣
Must be Big Horn cost cuts, mine didn't come with one. :rolleyes:

Mountain Whiskey

Spends too much time on here
Reaction score
Does anyone have the foam cup holder in the passenger door or is it just on the drivers side? Please share info
What's all this about foam cup holders? Do some trucks not get them in the passenger doors?

Huh, who'd a thunk it?

SD Rebel

Reaction score
I have to say, those foamy cup holders come in handy, it's where I hide my truck tool box keys. Gives me easy access to the keys at the driver's door and impossible to see from outside the truck. I also use it to hold my hand sanitizer and wadded up microfiber towel. Better than those items moving around in the door storage bin.

Funny enough, I don't use them to hold any cups, lol.

MontFla

Reaction score
Thanks for all the input!! Salesman is ordering one for me.

MontFla

Reaction score
I spent 20 years in Arizona...never again. I can dress for 27°, but that's impossible when it's 100°. Get back to me in July. We'll compare temps again. 🤣
Been here since Oct 2018 and am ok with the heat!! West Yellowstone Winters are brutal. 27 degrees???? Above 0??? T shirt weather lol. I have seen minus 56 actual temp no wind chill or whatever it’s called!! That was the real temp. Had a 6.4 liter power wagon and unlimited rubicon to get in and out of driveway. Also had f350 with 8 ft plow!! I can be in the ocean here in the summer but some days no where outside in the Winter there!! To each their own. 33 winters kicked my butt lol

Idahoktm

Reaction score
Been here since Oct 2018 and am ok with the heat!! West Yellowstone Winters are brutal. 27 degrees???? Above 0??? T shirt weather lol. I have seen minus 56 actual temp no wind chill or whatever it’s called!! That was the real temp. Had a 6.4 liter power wagon and unlimited rubicon to get in and out of driveway. Also had f350 with 8 ft plow!! I can be in the ocean here in the summer but some days no where outside in the Winter there!! To each their own. 33 winters kicked my butt lol
Yeah, West Yellowstone is a bit extreme. I'm actually glad there are guys like you that prefer hot weather over the beautifully cool alpine mountains. There are already too many people here. 😎

MontFla

Reaction score
Yeah, West Yellowstone is a bit extreme. I'm actually glad there are guys like you that prefer hot weather over the beautifully cool alpine mountains. There are already too many people here. 😎
I left because I killed all the elk in the valley!! But can go back to my old home whenever I want and hunt the next valley over lol. Y

MontFla

Reaction score
I am the only guy not stuck in this pic. And the guy you called when you were stuck B9031E51-3A5E-4248-943A-2D3EEA9964A2.jpeg

Users who are viewing this thread