5thGenRams Forums

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Fluid leak

Mrwilcox281

Reaction score
Well say a prayer for my truck. Dropped her off just now for a look under the hood. Went out yesterday and noticed a good size leak under the transmission. Got underneath and the whole skid plate is covered, didn’t smell like engine oil. This should be a warranty issue since it’s only at 32k and it was just here for an oil change about a month ago.

Also going to have them look at the infotainment screen for another issues I posted about.

Now I just wait for Enterprise to pick me up for a loaner. Said they will need it for a few days.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

RamCares

Spends too much time on here
Reaction score
Well say a prayer for my truck. Dropped her off just now for a look under the hood. Went out yesterday and noticed a good size leak under the transmission. Got underneath and the whole skid plate is covered, didn’t smell like engine oil. This should be a warranty issue since it’s only at 32k and it was just here for an oil change about a month ago.

Also going to have them look at the infotainment screen for another issues I posted about.

Now I just wait for Enterprise to pick me up for a loaner. Said they will need it for a few days.

Hi there @Mrwilcox281,
We are terribly sorry to hear about this concern with your truck! Our team would be happy to offer an additional layer of support throughout your dealer service. Please send us a private message with your VIN so that we may look further into this on your behalf.

Kathryn
RamCares

Mrwilcox281

Reaction score
Hi there @Mrwilcox281,
We are terribly sorry to hear about this concern with your truck! Our team would be happy to offer an additional layer of support throughout your dealer service. Please send us a private message with your VIN so that we may look further into this on your behalf.

Kathryn
RamCares

I’m very, very thankful to report everything was taken care of. Turns out it was a loose oil filter after my last oil change at the dealer in Sept. They covered everything; oil change, cleanup and one day loaner rental.

So glad it was something minor. I was up all night freaking out.

RamCares

Spends too much time on here
Reaction score
I’m very, very thankful to report everything was taken care of. Turns out it was a loose oil filter after my last oil change at the dealer in Sept. They covered everything; oil change, cleanup and one day loaner rental.

So glad it was something minor. I was up all night freaking out.

This is great to hear! Thank you for the update on your concern. In the future, please know that our team is available to you for support alongside any dealer service!

Kathryn
RamCares

Users who are viewing this thread

Site Vendors

https://www.jasonlewisautomotive.com/

Staff online