5thGenRams Forums

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Flowmaster FlowFx

QuasarZ

Reaction score
Anyone have this setup yet? They make the full catback kit for 300 something but the same muffler is 39.99. There is one video of a rebel on YouTube with it but I’d like to hear idle and normal acceleration. It’s their new straight through design, not chambered. Would be potentially a good cheap option for muffler swap.

BigBRebel

Reaction score
I put it on last Thursday. I think it's perfect. No drone at all.

QuasarZ

Reaction score
I put it on last Thursday. I think it's perfect. No drone at all.
Awesome. Any sound clips? Would love to hear idle and normal acceleration. Did you do the kit or just muffler? Thanks.

Lonestar21

Reaction score
Not a bad price I might be interested in something like this

BigBRebel

Reaction score
Awesome. Any sound clips? Would love to hear idle and normal acceleration. Did you do the kit or just muffler? Thanks.
just did the muffler. I have the initial start up and idle clip only. Sounds great when you get on it. I tried posting the video. It didn’t work. Not sure why?

QuasarZ

Reaction score
just did the muffler. I have the initial start up and idle clip only. Sounds great when you get on it. I tried posting the video. It didn’t work. Not sure why?
Nice. Hope you can post it, I’d love to hear it.

Bigzoe12

Reaction score
Anyone have this setup yet? They make the full catback kit for 300 something but the same muffler is 39.99. There is one video of a rebel on YouTube with it but I’d like to hear idle and normal acceleration. It’s their new straight through design, not chambered. Would be potentially a good cheap option for muffler swap.

I got a Super 10 Muffler put on and left everything else...sounds great! $200 out the door.

768mph

Reaction score
It's fine. That's low rpm, so no big deal.
Fine as in some drone? Apparent or hardly noticeable?

By the small size of the muffler, id assume its apparent.

I’m curious because im active Army and always on post where speed limits are 30-35. And with 3.92s, I’m almost always in MDS. Thanks

Royal27

Reaction score
I got a Super 10 Muffler put on and left everything else...sounds great! $200 out the door.

Can you post a video please?

I'd love to hear the sound, both start-up and in-cabin with MDS. Thanks in advance!

BigBRebel

Reaction score
Nice. Hope you can post it, I’d love to hear it.
Fine as in some drone? Apparent or hardly noticeable?

By the small size of the muffler, id assume its apparent.

I’m curious because im active Army and always on post where speed limits are 30-35. And with 3.92s, I’m almost always in MDS. Thanks
None. Don’t hear it at all.

My video won’t load. Sorry

meltedcheez

Reaction score

Where did you find the muffler for 39.99?

BigBRebel

Reaction score
Do you know if this muffler is “plug and play”?
Definitely not. I paid 299.99 from JEGS for the Flowmaster FX muffler that has the connections to make it plug and play.

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread