5thGenRams Forums

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Florida Area Rams

Ram1500OwnerMaybe

Reaction score
Which Service Department on the East Coast is the preferred/reputable one?
Would hate to have to drive all the way to Greenway for service.

Ram21

Reaction score
Naples area here, but bought my Ram from Mark Dodge in Lake Charles, LA.
Easiest buying experience ever! Flew there and drove her home.

Moparian

Ram Guru
Reaction score
If anyone here is interested I am selling some stuff off my truck since I am trading it in. Figured I'd post it up here in the local group before dealing with the buy/sell/trade section since most of it is too big to ship. Located in St. Augustine, FL

1. 22x9.5 ET0 Rohana RFV2 in gloss graphite wrapped in 305/45/22 Federal Couragia S/U performance tires. Wheels were professionally ceramic coated by me, barrels and all with Gyeon Q2 Rim. ~1500 miles on the setup. Will throw in a complete set of True Spike Apollo lugs and locks. Also comes with tire hazard from Discount Tire. $2500
A63B2B5D-D317-4EDF-81B5-84EAB59CDDAC.jpeg
2. Fox Acoustics downfire crew cab box with the seat spacers, two Rockford Fosgate R2D4 10" speakers installed. $350
E6D1CE9D-3E38-40CE-BF56-2DAD1EA31F58.jpeg
3. Hellwig Swaybar- SOLD

4. OEM night edition Exhaust tips $100 (these I can ship)

Last edited:

djjr50

Reaction score
If anyone here is interested I am selling some stuff off my truck since I am trading it in. Figured I'd post it up here in the local group before dealing with the buy/sell/trade section since most of it is too big to ship. Located in St. Augustine, FL

1. 22x9.5 ET0 Rohana RFV2 in gloss graphite wrapped in 305/45/22 Federal Couragia S/U performance tires. Wheels were professionally ceramic coated by me, barrels and all with Gyeon Q2 Rim. ~1500 miles on the setup. Will throw in a complete set of True Spike Apollo lugs and locks. $2500
View attachment 97627
2. Fox Acoustics downfire crew cab box with the seat spacers, two Rockford Fosgate R2D4 10" speakers installed. $350
View attachment 97628
3. Hellwig Swaybar(believe its the version for lifted trucks since it comes with adjustable links) $100

It appears that it might be the same sway bar, just with extended links. If I can verify this, then I am your buyer! I am in Jax. https://www.hellwigproducts.com/products/search-by-vehicle/?Year1=2019&Make=Ram&Model=1500

Chuck19

Reaction score

1. 22x9.5 ET0 Rohana RFV2 in gloss graphite wrapped in 305/45/22 Federal Couragia S/U performance tires. Wheels were professionally ceramic coated by me, barrels and all with Gyeon Q2 Rim. ~1500 miles on the setup. Will throw in a complete set of True Spike Apollo lugs and locks. $2500
View attachment 97627
View attachment 97628
3. Hellwig Swaybar(believe its the version for lifted trucks since it comes with adjustable links) $100

Why and what are you trading it in on? You just got it a few months ago I thought.

Moparian

Ram Guru
Reaction score
Why and what are you trading it in on? You just got it a few months ago I thought.
I wasn’t really looking to get rid of it but when they are offering you $10k more than you paid for it then it’s kind of a no brainer. I am going to pick up a Wrangler since they hold value and once the market goes back to normal I’ll have plenty of positive equity. I don’t necessarily need a truck at this point so financially this likely will never happen again.

Moparian

Ram Guru
Reaction score
I am in!! Looks like all I need are the bushings and the bar and some grease (if you still have it).

I will PM you with contact info.
PM'd you back, I dont think I had any grease left but you can probably get better stuff at the auto part store than what they sent

Chuck19

Reaction score
I wasn’t really looking to get rid of it but when they are offering you $10k more than you paid for it then it’s kind of a no brainer. I am going to pick up a Wrangler since they hold value and once the market goes back to normal I’ll have plenty of positive equity. I don’t necessarily need a truck at this point so financially this likely will never happen again.
did you ever get your wrangler? if so post up a pic!

Users who are viewing this thread