5thGenRams Forums

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Fix for Installing popupmessages_es_MX_161400.jar ?

Powerwagon90

Reaction score
I got this message popupmessages_es_MX_161400.jar that won't go away at the bottom of my 12 inch uconnect screen. Does anyone know how to make this go away? It's a 2021 power wagon if that helps at all.

Attachments

• Screenshot.jpg
    Screenshot.jpg
    273.2 KB · Views: 51

bill-e

Ram Guru
Reaction score
A jar file is a library that the radio's software program is looking for. The only way to get rid of it is to load that jar file on the radio. I would take it back to the dealer and have them flash a fresh load onto the radio.

Powerwagon90

Reaction score
Is there something that corrupts it ? Or was it missing? I don't want to repeat this issue..

paulmarsh22

Reaction score
So I actually just noticed it pop up on mine a couple days ago but only briefly. It went away on its own and never came back.

Powerwagon90

Reaction score
I did disconnect my phone and reconnect no luck. Maybe after some time it will disappear.

Duran

Reaction score
Ohh damn i have never seen that on mine. Glad it went away.

Old Ram

Reaction score
Had the same issue with my new Limited when I drove it off the dealers lot last Wed, called uconnect and no help, also found out we can't do soft resets on our units any more, it went to a RAM Care who said "in a future update" but it finally went away on its own yesterday, probably just needed good 4g signal to complete the update....

RammyShand

Reaction score
Same happened to me a few days ago. A hard reset of the uconnect system and the message cleared.

SMJBAV

Reaction score
I had it a few times and noticed it will come back if I set favorite station on Sirius. I guess this has to do with Sirius downloading offer to upgrade to premium services. Eevrytime it went away by itself. The last time however I had the dealer to do a hard reset and since then the ANC is gettung me trouble....constant booming noise over even the smallest road imperfectioon ...be carefull if you ask the dealer to do a re flash. I am trying to sort out oif they ANC can be cre-calibrated.

Users who are viewing this thread