5thGenRams Forums

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Fit n fine body lines

RamCares

Spends too much time on here
Reaction score
Just got my truck back from the dealer. They said my doors are working as intended but they found a leak in the third brake light seal and they fixed that. I’d say it’s worth it to take it in. They kept mine for a day though.
Hi @Burntramflakes - If you are ever in need of any support down the road, please do not hesitate to follow up with us via PM!
i called dealer and would you believe he completely forgot about it. Jeez. He set a date to go in body shop to get them adjusted. Im hoping the doors aren't warped or twisted. we'll see if they can get them flush. on anothr note they did an update on the back up camera recall and wala, SIRI quit working .
Well I haven't had my truck since Friday due to a windshield tinting issue so it's at the dealer now. I'll tell them to take a look at the doors while they at it
Hi @lost demon & @lawlavigne - If it would be of interest, I would be happy to escalate your situations to a Case Manager which will provide the dealership and yourself with an individual who will review your concern, then assist you and the dealership in exhausting all available resources to have the concern addressed and resolved. Our team is always a private message away.

Mark
RamCares

lost demon

Reaction score
Hi @Burntramflakes - If you are ever in need of any support down the road, please do not hesitate to follow up with us via PM!

Hi @lost demon & @lawlavigne - If it would be of interest, I would be happy to escalate your situations to a Case Manager which will provide the dealership and yourself with an individual who will review your concern, then assist you and the dealership in exhausting all available resources to have the concern addressed and resolved. Our team is always a private message away.

Mark
RamCares
I took my truck to the dealer on Monday. Service manager made the appointment and sent me over to the body shop but didn't tell the body shop. So the body shop manager decided to get up from his ( feet on desk, hands behind his head, half asleep in his lounge chair) busy desk and see what he could do. 15 minutes? That's all it took was 15 minutes? Well the doors are nearly perfect so I guess I can check that off the list.

2020GCM

Reaction score
Good to hear you got it fixed....do you know where the adjustment was made? the latch in the door or on the door pillar?

RamCares

Spends too much time on here
Reaction score
I took my truck to the dealer on Monday. Service manager made the appointment and sent me over to the body shop but didn't tell the body shop. So the body shop manager decided to get up from his ( feet on desk, hands behind his head, half asleep in his lounge chair) busy desk and see what he could do. 15 minutes? That's all it took was 15 minutes? Well the doors are nearly perfect so I guess I can check that off the list.

Thank you for taking the time to share this update, I'm glad to hear you were able to get this taken care of!

Mark
RamCares

lost demon

Reaction score
Good to hear you got it fixed....do you know where the adjustment was made? the latch in the door or on the door pillar?
I really don't know and I didn't ask. I was already pissed that I had to take it back a second time, 51 miles one way. The original service manager dodged the issue the first time I took it. Then he never verified the second appointment with the body shop. So the honcho at the body shop did me a FAVOR and got out of his comfy chair and had it adjusted in 15 minutes. Then he had the nerve to remind me that i almost waited too long cause their only responsible for paint and body adjustments for one year . what a prick. I have 3 CDRJ dealers within 10 miles of where I live, but my cousin works at this particular dealer thats why I went there. Iv'e been a MOPAR guy my whole driving life, 53 years, so I won't stop. but I won't return to this one. And by the way he didn't put this service visit on the books. wonder why?

Users who are viewing this thread