5thGenRams Forums

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

First time truck owner from Washington state

Willwork4truck

Spends too much time on here
Reaction score
Pics or you are just a poser...seriously, great that you are liking it and towing with it. Happy with the power and payload? Tow handling? Any tow mods?

Dynamite

Reaction score
Welcome to the forum... Congrats great color im wondering if its blue streak or patriot blue.

Patsy1099

Spends too much time on here
Reaction score

GeorgeHorns

Reaction score
Thanks all,
Pics or you are just a poser...seriously, great that you are liking it and towing with it. Happy with the power and payload? Tow handling? Any tow mods?

-----------------------------------------------------------
No mods other than tow stabilizer. Tow cap (approx 8200 lbs) lighter than I wanted but we will watch our load. Blue Streak Pearlcoat which I love. We just had it towed to the local dealer because the keyfob nor Uconnect will not unlock the truck. She is testing my love for her. I will post updates and the resolution on a separate post later today.

Navigation system - - Nice to look at while driving but not great at searching for POIs
Blind spot sensor -- Useful
Lane departure -- Annoying to use around town but I see us using it on the open road
Distance pacing cruise control
Leather upholstery
Automatic temperature control
Emergency communication system
Wireless phone connectivity
Seat warmers
Steering wheel warmer

Users who are viewing this thread