5thGenRams Forums

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

First time Ram Owner from Southern Oregon

Diggerdan11

Reaction score
Firs off I want to say that I am super excited to have found a forum that is pretty active. I use to be huge into forums years ago, and they are so much better than Facebook. Most have gone way down hill so it’s nice to find an active one.

Anyway I just picked up my first Ram after years of owning Chevys (I still own 3 classic ones). It’s a Bighorn crew, 6.5 bedif with led headlight and the panoramic moonroof. I am loving it! Especially the massive back seats

If you would have asked me a year ago if I would ever own a Ram or any other Mopar product, I would said NO. 6 months ago I would have said maybe. Now I own 2.

Last summer my wife started a job as the Business Manager for our local FCA dealer.In October we bought her a Durango SRT and I was hooked.
I started test driving a bunch of different Rams and finally found the perfect one.
I traded in my BMW and my 01 Silverado so I could have just one vehicle that checked off most of my boxes.

I am excited to learn more about my new truck, and to start making it my own.

EA6D7D60-1C93-47D7-8C8A-59F4F9368846.jpeg
C4F324D1-8000-4087-807D-CC1403680B1C.jpeg

Users who are viewing this thread