5thGenRams Forums

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

First RAM!

poziner

Reaction score
Got this bad boy picked up a 2 weeks ago. Switching from trustworthy tundra, Loving it so far, been going thru this forum a lot. Exciting times..
2020 RAM Rebel

Attachments

• IMG_5253.JPG
    IMG_5253.JPG
    242.4 KB · Views: 47

Kicker

Ram Guru
Reaction score
Welcome! When I started looking at the Rebel I wanted that color but could not find one built the way I wanted it and when I did the dealer wanted to get as much money as they could out of me! Shocking! Settled on a black one at a more reasonable dealer that had everything I wanted but the red. Love it anyway.
Good luck

Big Red Rebel

Reaction score
Got this bad boy picked up a 2 weeks ago. Switching from trustworthy tundra, Loving it so far, been going thru this forum a lot. Exciting times..
2020 RAM Rebel
We have the same truck !!! (Minus ram box)
Definitely the best color choice (obviously biased)
Congrats!!!!!

Patsy1099

Spends too much time on here
Reaction score
Welcome to the forum and rebel family!

Make sure you go file for this additional rebate. Do it within 60 days of purchase.

The only qualification is that “someone in your household” must have a non-FCA vehicle or that you traded in a non-FCA vehicle.

Direct link to form (you DO NOT have to have Allstate insurance):

poziner

Reaction score
Welcome! When I started looking at the Rebel I wanted that color but could not find one built the way I wanted it and when I did the dealer wanted to get as much money as they could out of me! Shocking! Settled on a black one at a more reasonable dealer that had everything I wanted but the red. Love it anyway.
Good luck

Thanks! And I understand how the dealers can be, but I fell in love as soon as I saw this one! Black rebel are very very sexy looking trucks tbh!

poziner

Reaction score
Welcome to the forum and rebel family!

Make sure you go file for this additional rebate. Do it within 60 days of purchase.

The only qualification is that “someone in your household” must have a non-FCA vehicle or that you traded in a non-FCA vehicle.

Direct link to form (you DO NOT have to have Allstate insurance):

Thank you for the info! Filled out the form and got the confirmation as well! Very nice surprise!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Users who are viewing this thread