5thGenRams Forums

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

First Ram '22 Limited 10th Anniversary

maxweenus

Reaction score
Curious what other new owners have done / should do to protect the car (inside and out). I turned down the simoniz treatment at the dealer.

Fatherof3

Spends too much time on here
Reaction score
Welcome to the forum and congratulations . If you can ceramic coating for the exterior .

Gitchapull

Reaction score
I had mine ceramic coated with gyeon inside and out. Insides: seats, carpet, dash, wheel, everything.

I use Ultima waterless wash with acrylic to clean it, inside and out

NRitland2

Reaction score
Great choice! Like all have said. Ceramic coat is the way to go

ben b

Reaction score
Welcome aboard! I am just about 1 year into my first RAM (Longhorn 10th Anniversary) and I love it! I hope you will love your new truck too.

Professional ceramic coating is sure to be great -- clearly the best alternative if you are OK with the cost. I went the Griot's 3-in1 route, first treatment before 100 miles. There is a long thread on it if you are interested. I'm very satisfied with the results.

JP_Night18

Reaction score
i use jaxwax inside and out on all my cars. Right now, my truck has a paint sealant thats easy to do. I'm sticking to that for the time being. Ceramic is pretty difficult to achieve. I like something I can spend a quick 15-60 minutes on every week after a wash. The paint sealant works like a wax after the first layer is done. jaxwax dot com.

Biggiehorn

Ram Guru
Reaction score
Welcome! Some great recommendations already listed above so I'll avoid being repetitive. Congrats on the truck!

Users who are viewing this thread