5thGenRams Forums

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

First Ever Truck! Love the RAM 1500

Seadweller23

Reaction score
I just picked this great Truck today. A little rain did not dampen my spirits one bit! Thanks for this forum. I have learned quite a bit in the past couple days. When I saw this Night Edition, I knew it was my choice!

Attachments

• 12F1FF35-D150-4BC3-A5DF-24522CCA97EC.jpeg
    12F1FF35-D150-4BC3-A5DF-24522CCA97EC.jpeg
    180.1 KB · Views: 63
Last edited:

MFALRAM

Reaction score
I just picked this great Truck today. A little rain did not dampen my spirits one bit! Thanks for this forum. I have learned quite a bit in the past couple days. when I saw this Night Edition, I knew it was my choice!
Nice!! Congrats!!

Patsy1099

Spends too much time on here
Reaction score

Seadweller23

Reaction score
Welcome, what plans do you have in mind for it ?
I will enjoy it for awhile. I like the Ram cold air kit. Perhaps a new exhaust. I think the factory one sounds great, but I am just a noob there. Thinking about upgrading the speakers. Thanks for asking.

Seadweller23

Reaction score
Welcome and congrats.

Make sure you go file for this additional rebate. Do it within 60 days of purchase.

The only qualification is that “someone in your household” must have a non-FCA vehicle or that you traded in a non-FCA vehicle.

https://5thgenrams.com/community/threads/update-250-rebate-on-all-new-rams.5648/

Direct link to form (you DO NOT have to have Allstate insurance):

https://www.allstate.bonusdrive.com/Content/Bonus_Drive_Form_With_Survey_Allstate.pdf
Thanks much on that rebate idea!

Users who are viewing this thread