5thGenRams Forums

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Finally got the Ram Air

crusher

Ram Guru
Reaction score
Anyone who claims faster throttle response is smoking something I'd like to partake in myself. Or trying to justify spending so much on an intake. I would have loved it if it did give any performance gains, but after having one myself I can say there is no discernable difference in performance. The only thing this intake does is to change the sound you hear when the throttle body opens up, giving a nice butt dyno effect.
what, yours is broken then,
mine took 2 seconds off the 1/4 miles, ahahah

for me just the look was worth it, well it came with the gt, but i would of add it otherwise :)

mikeru82

Legendary member
Reaction score
what, yours is broken then,
mine took 2 seconds off the 1/4 miles, ahahah

for me just the look was worth it, well it came with the gt, but i would of add it otherwise :)
I completely agree. For me it was worth the cost for the looks alone. The fact that it freed up so much engine bay space once the stock intake was removed is also a plus.

Derrick_Cyr81

Reaction score
It’s #8. I just had my parts department look and they can’t find anything for a part number for it

Users who are viewing this thread