5thGenRams Forums

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Finally Got A RAM Again!

Reaction score
After selling my new 2004 Ram 1500 in 2006, I finally got another one! I got a 2019 Ram 1500 Big Horn / Lone Star 2x4 with 65,000 miles on it. It's Max Steel Mat with the 5.7 HEMI, the Sport package, the Level 1 Big Horn package, limited slip differential, park assist, remote start, under seat rear storage, and 20" rims. Adding Lund 5" Oval Nerf Bars (running boards), a Lloyd Mats full length mat for the rear floorboard, and AVS In-Channel rain deflectors for the side windows. I want to add a tonneau cover next year, so I'll be checking this forum for suggestions on a tri-fold cover. Bought it in Oklahoma City and drove it back to Panama City, FL...961 miles! Love the new 5th Gen model. The ride, the looks, the interior and dash, are all nicely done. And it has a ton more room in the back floorboard for my music equipment than my 2003 Tundra. Hopefully I'll get at least 151k miles on it like I had on the Tundra when I sold it!

2019 Ram.jpg

Jako

Spends too much time on here
Reaction score
Welcome to the forum. Best of luck with your new ride.
Here is a link for you to peruse. There have been additional threads and postings. Members will happily give their experiences and recommendations.

NRitland2

Reaction score
After selling my new 2004 Ram 1500 in 2006, I finally got another one! I got a 2019 Ram 1500 Big Horn / Lone Star 2x4 with 65,000 miles on it. It's Max Steel Mat with the 5.7 HEMI, the Sport package, the Level 1 Big Horn package, limited slip differential, park assist, remote start, under seat rear storage, and 20" rims. Adding Lund 5" Oval Nerf Bars (running boards), a Lloyd Mats full length mat for the rear floorboard, and AVS In-Channel rain deflectors for the side windows. I want to add a tonneau cover next year, so I'll be checking this forum for suggestions on a tri-fold cover. Bought it in Oklahoma City and drove it back to Panama City, FL...961 miles! Love the new 5th Gen model. The ride, the looks, the interior and dash, are all nicely done. And it has a ton more room in the back floorboard for my music equipment than my 2003 Tundra. Hopefully I'll get at least 151k miles on it like I had on the Tundra when I sold it!

View attachment 113659
Shes a beaut clark!

Users who are viewing this thread

Site Vendors

https://www.jasonlewisautomotive.com/