5thGenRams Forums

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Fender Flares

Jchen79

Reaction score
Mopar released official fender flares for 2019 RAM 1500. Part number 82215284AB

BigHorn-SV

Reaction score
Looks great, awesome in fact. Nice touch and really compliments the overall look. Good work.

GoldRush

Reaction score
Jchen79 & Tool_man - nice work, indeed!

How difficult was the install? Are the OEM/Mopar fender flares like the Rough Country Pocket Flares and "no drilling required", using the factory holes/clips (maybe plus double-sided automotive tape)??

jcarcueva

Reaction score

That looks sweet. Now I have to find a retailer that sells sells in Canada.

Also interested to know what mud flaps will work on those. I'm a contractor and i'm not a fan of constantly cleaning off the spray of mud when I'm on a construction site.

BattleRam

Reaction score
That looks sweet. Now I have to find a retailer that sells sells in Canada.

Also interested to know what mud flaps will work on those. I'm a contractor and i'm not a fan of constantly cleaning off the spray of mud when I'm on a construction site.

In the same boat there... Canadian retailers are slow getting the 2019-2020 parts up here!

Looks like Parts Navy has an alright selection
Partsnavy-FenderFlares

Personally planing on getting some bushwacker flares from 4wheelparts
4wheelparts-FenderFlares

jcarcueva

Reaction score
In the same boat there... Canadian retailers are slow getting the 2019-2020 parts up here!

Looks like Parts Navy has an alright selection
Partsnavy-FenderFlares

Personally planing on getting some bushwacker flares from 4wheelparts
4wheelparts-FenderFlares

I managed to go though my dealer who can get them for $650.00.

I will post pics once I have them installed.

BattleRam

Reaction score
I managed to go though my dealer who can get them for $650.00.

I will post pics once I have them installed.

Nice deal! just ordered the rough country 3.5 inch lift on a cyber monday sale so that will be my next project. I'll post before an after photos too.

jcarcueva

Reaction score
20191204_190551.jpg

Here is a sneak peak of of Mopar OEM Fender Flares. Install is pretty straight forward. Had to play around with the rubber seals a bit but simple bolt on.

I like how it matches the other matte black plastic finishes on my trick.

Jchen79

Reaction score
Jchen79 & Tool_man - nice work, indeed!

How difficult was the install? Are the OEM/Mopar fender flares like the Rough Country Pocket Flares and "no drilling required", using the factory holes/clips (maybe plus double-sided automotive tape)??
No drilling. They screw on using the existing week-well liner screws and some included mounts/screws/clips. Weather stripping is rubber to prevent plastic from scratching paint and to keep debris out.

FrancoFiasco

Reaction score
No fender flares available for the 2019 RAM Rebels yet? I'm jealous looking at all your trucks with them on... Damn.

kmblackbear

Reaction score
No fender flares available for the 2019 RAM Rebels yet? I'm jealous looking at all your trucks with them on... Damn.

No kidding, kind of ridiculous there are none for the Rebels yet. I'm holding off on my lift, rims, tire order until I they come out with a fender flare for it.

FrancoFiasco

Reaction score
No kidding, kind of ridiculous there are none for the Rebels yet. I'm holding off on my lift, rims, tire order until I they come out with a fender flare for it.

For real... In the meantime, I still went ahead and got myself 1.5" spacers all around and a 2" level kit at the front. Gets rid of the rake, gives the truck a more aggressive and lifted stance. Just need to find myself some mud flaps because tires are spraying the sides pretty badly :cautious: .

Bigdumps

Reaction score
Color matched
Hey, bringing this back to life. I have the same truck in black. Wanted to go with the smooth OEM flare, but can't find them. Found these, just wondering how it looks from the front/back with OEM rims and tires. Do the flares look way over extended? Or are they the same profile as the OEM smooth flare?
Any chance you can post a pic from the front

Bigdumps

Reaction score
Color matched
Reviving this old thread. I was just about to order these. How far do they stick out? Similar to the OEM smooth flares? My truck didn't come with the OEM ones for some reason. And don't want them to stick out to far. And dead one front or rear pictures?

Users who are viewing this thread