5thGenRams Forums

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Febuary 2019 Ram 1500 Rebates etc...

Thedonandmikeshow

Reaction score
Well don’t look at me, I was hoping one of you smart fellows might find em for me ...

rsonedecker

Reaction score
You'll need to be patient, it usually takes the first day for them to get them all updated. Right now it's "0" across the board, and for Truck Month, that ain't gonna stay that way. I'd bet by this evening they'll have the main rebates posted.

JLUR_

Reaction score
The Ram website typically takes half a day or so after the month rolls over to go live with the new rebates. I'm hoping that I can take delivery of my truck this month to take advantage of the Truck Month incentives.

rsonedecker

Reaction score
The Ram website typically takes half a day or so after the month rolls over to go live with the new rebates. I'm hoping that I can take delivery of my truck this month to take advantage of the Truck Month incentives.
Ditto.

rsonedecker

Reaction score
There are some updates live on the Ram site now.

Looks like for me (Great Lakes Lease Cash and Bonus Lease Cash) the lease money went up $1000 (to $4000). Will be interested to see the residual and money factors soon.

Joeyp

Ram Guru
Reaction score
My truck just shipped on Monday...Dealer called me yesterday and said he would give me the January rebates now and if the February rebates were better he'd make up the difference.

Thedonandmikeshow

Reaction score
You'll need to be patient, it usually takes the first day for them to get them all updated. Right now it's "0" across the board, and for Truck Month, that ain't gonna stay that way. I'd bet by this evening they'll have the main rebates posted.
Thank you

rsonedecker

Reaction score
There are some updates live on the Ram site now.

Looks like for me (Great Lakes Lease Cash and Bonus Lease Cash) the lease money went up $1000 (to $4000). Will be interested to see the residual and money factors soon.
Actually, looks like the $1000 increase is only for V6 models. Looks like most of the increases for Feb are focused at V6. V6-focused cash and "Truck Month" don't go together...

Users who are viewing this thread