5thGenRams Forums

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

FCA Bonus Cash Allowance

Slim

Ram Guru
Reaction score
Any way we can get our 500.00 Cash Bonus (if you have one) extended since we had to wait longer for delivery of the 2019 Ram?

Mine expires on 07/02 and it looks like it may not even be in production until then. Hate to lose it.

@RamCares

202snowman

5thGenRams Supporter
Site Supporter
Reaction score
Any way we can get our 500.00 Cash Bonus (if you have one) extended since we had to wait longer for delivery of the 2019 Ram?

Mine expires on 07/02 and it looks like it may not even be in production until then. Hate to lose it.

@RamCares

Same situation here. I just submitted for another brochure to be mailed to me, hope they might put one in there with a later date.

cjgerson

Reaction score

@RamCares
I’m in the exact same boat

2019REBEL

Spends too much time on here
Reaction score
At least you guys can get one. I signed up for updates on the Canadian website and have never seen a update or a $500 voucher.

firecadet613

Ram Guru
Reaction score
Call FCA incentives. Your dealer should have been able to lock it in if they put yours in as a sold order.

CaliTex

Reaction score
Call FCA incentives. Your dealer should have been able to lock it in if they put yours in as a sold order.

Really? Mine expires end of this month. (Curious how some of y’all have them that don’t expire until July?). I have made a request to the dealer and to FCA Incentives to extend since my order won’t be built by then, and I have gotten nowhere.

Last edited:

borant

Reaction score
Your dealer can file sold order protection in DealerConnect tool. I asked mine to lock current 0% APR offer expiring 5/31 for my 6/15 delivery.

CaliTex

Reaction score
Your dealer can file sold order protection in DealerConnect tool. I asked mine to lock current 0% APR offer expiring 5/31 for my 6/15 delivery.
If they do that and there are better incentives in the intervening month(s) before it is delivered, do you lose access to them?

borant

Reaction score
I was told that newer incentive could be used if preferred. My assumption is that 0% APR saves me about 3k and would keep it over bonus cash offers. FCA incentives lady also suggested that I could ask dealer to call them if dealer does not know how to put protection.

firecadet613

Ram Guru
Reaction score
Borant is correct. Ford offers the same protection but you have to push for it. Search this site. I've posted their phone number before.

Slim

Ram Guru
Reaction score
Does the "Sold Order Protection" in Dealer Connect also apply to the FCA Cash Bonus or just to the monthly incentives and/or APR offers?

Slim

Ram Guru
Reaction score

@RamCares

@RamCares

Have you had any chance to research this the past week? I think we have a few 5thgenrams.com members all in the same boat and we would appreciate any help you can give us with this as maybe the production backlog MIGHT be getting solved? (But not early enough so that we can redeem our certificates)

Please let us know here or feel free to PM me!

SpeedyV

Ram Connoisseur
Staff member
Site Supporter
Reaction score
All, I just called FCA and learned that the $500 Bonus Cash Allowance is not eligible for sold order protection. There's also a $1K Southwest bonus cash offer on the Longhorn down here right now, but I didn't think to check on that one. Here's hoping equivalent for better incentives at time of delivery!

Slim

Ram Guru
Reaction score
All, I just called FCA and learned that the $500 Bonus Cash Allowance is not eligible for sold order protection. There's also a $1K Southwest bonus cash offer on the Longhorn down here right now, but I didn't think to check on that one. Here's hoping equivalent for better incentives at time of delivery!

Still hoping @RamCares will respond to my question and help out...........

Users who are viewing this thread