5thGenRams Forums

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Favorite grille

James1414d

Reaction score
It's cool each model has it's own unique grille. Which is your fave? I have a Longhorn, but I think the Limited has the best grille. Laramie looks cool too!

Coming from a Laramie owner, I think the Limited has the sweetest grill.

I like the Tradesman grille the best. Well, the Rebel Grille is my favorite. We have a sorta poll for this. I will add each grille to it. It was really an internet questionnaire about the new front end. Will change it up.

I like the Tradesman grille the best. Well, the Rebel Grille is my favorite. We have a sorta poll for this. I will add each grille to it. It was really an internet questionnaire about the new front end. Will change it up.
I guess I didnt see that poll. Cool!

I have a LIMITED but have considered swapping for a LONGHORN grille. But, the LIMITED grille is growing on me after a month because it's meant for the specific model.
If you ever wanna swap, I'm willing to change out with ya.

Long Horn!:) That was one of my ‘positives’ for going Long Horn over the Limited along with no air suspension standard and two tone exterior paint. To each their own. Enjoy reading about all the varying opinions. Thank goodness for options.;) I appreciate overall how each grille style seems to match its trim level well imo.

I would have wanted the Longhorn in a “sport” version.

I wanted air ride and front bench seats so my only option was Laramie. But I swapped out my chrome grille for the sport grill.

I would have wanted the Longhorn in a “sport” version.

I wanted air ride and front bench seats so my only option was Laramie. But I swapped out my chrome grille for the sport grill.
Looks great! When I first went to the dealership this spring it was to build and order a Laramie. Once I built it how I wanted I was in the Long Horn, Limited price range. After looking hard at the Limited I decided to go Long Horn, it just had more of what I wanted and once I saw in person the black new saddle interior ( dealer had one on the showroom floor) it was a done deal.

Looks great! When I first went to the dealership this spring it was to build and order a Laramie. Once I built it how I wanted I was in the Long Horn, Limited price range. After looking hard at the Limited I decided to go Long Horn, it just had more of what I wanted and once I saw in person the black new saddle interior ( dealer had one on the showroom floor) it was a done deal.

Thanks!

Longhorn is sweet! I loved the saddle interior as well. I almost pulled the trigger on one but it didn't have air ride which was a must have for me.

I like my Limited grille less after having to wash all the bugs out of it on a trip to West Texas. There's a lot of nooks and crannies on that thing!
May have to swap out a Longhorn grille if anyone ever hits me in the front..

I'm going to get creative when I feel (many years from now) tiredness towards my trucks front end and throw a Sport grille on my Rebel. I really like the look of the Rebel wheels on the Laramie sport with the difference really only being the grille. I know it will take a bit of fab and body work to get the sport grille to mate to the Rebel bumper... but I think it'll be worth it.

The Limited and Longhorn grilles are easily interchangeable because they have the same headlights.... Right?

If you ever wanna swap, I'm willing to change out with ya.
If only you were closer I would certainly take you up on this offer. I was just in Portland last weekend visiting my son, love it there.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back