5thGenRams Forums

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Farewell to a good dog

Ramgoose

Reaction score
I know lots of you guys/gals can relate, because I know lots of truck people are also dog people. It was one month ago today that I lost my long time buddy. She was a great dog and it still tears me up to post this. If there's a cosmic reunion spot somewhere at the end I'm not going unless she's there :cry:
View attachment 34582
I feel for you. I think I bought my Rebel on an impulse because I was depressed about putting 2 dogs to sleep on the same day. My big guy loves riding in it though and his new lil sister can slobber all over the back seat. I can clean it. Luv them as long as you can

Attachments

• A9BE6765-9C5B-4E16-9D62-1301E2B764E6.jpeg
    A9BE6765-9C5B-4E16-9D62-1301E2B764E6.jpeg
    111.3 KB · Views: 20

luisito98

Reaction score
Man im so sorry about your companion i dont know what im hoing to do when its mines turn he is small but he is my life i take him camping,jetsking,road trips its hard but know that you gave him the best possible life and love F9FD3CD5-98E9-4C97-941E-26E81A5AA8DF.jpeg

jdmartin

Ram Guru
Reaction score
I love seeing all the pictures of the dogs, it helps me remember mine fondly :) I like to say that my dogs were "Prima Doggas" because they would not hang their heads out the windows for nothing. The only time they looked out the window (with it down) was when they saw me outside the truck getting gas or getting ready to open the door so they could jump out and play ball or swim.

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread